Kumho’s ECSTA PS71
allows for agile, responsive handling, while minimising tread-wear thanks to innovative compound technology. The high dispersion Micro Silica compound used to construct the PS71 allows the tyre to work with the vehicle to minimise fuel use, and maximise performance.
Four wide grooves direct water away from the tread area, making the PS71 a highly competent wet weather tyre. The wide structure of the channels between these grooves allows for maximum contact between tyre and road, which results in an enhanced drive.
KUMHO ECSTA PS71 is an incredibly durable tyre, and there are optional extras that will extend its lifespan even more. A new hybrid tyre cap constructed of steel belts provides exterior toughness and strengthens the casing. The inclusion of a fabric insert into the sidewall offers improved rigidity in the body of the tyre, extending the PS71’s life yet again.
A performance car demands a performance tyre. Kumho’s PS71 has been designed to meet the needs of driver’s who value a high end product, and it doesn’t disappoint.
- High Dispersion ‘Micro Silica’:
- Maximises wear, handling performance and fuel efficiency by application of high-dispersion silica.
- Maxmized driving performance
- 4 main wide grooves direct water drainage out of tread area performance resin
- Increased durability
- Application of new hybrid cap ply made of steel belts strengthens casing
- Inclusion of a fabric insert into the sidewall provides extra rigidity
KUMHO ECSTA PS71
Min. 2pcs purchase to be eligible for the above promotional price
Prices are inclusive of
- Free installation & labour
- Free wheel balancing
- New standard rubbber tyre valve (non-tpms)
- Free rims wash for 4 new tyres purchase
- GST and other taxes