Kumho Solus TA31 is Kumho's Grand Touring All-Season tire developed for the drivers of sporty coupes, sedans and crossover vehicles. It's used as Original Equipment on the Chrysler 200, Hyundai Sonata and Kia Soul urban crossover vehicles. Solus TA31 tyres are designed to blend responsive handling, long wear and a comfortable ride with all-season traction.
Kumho's all-season tread compound is molded into a five-rib symmetric design featuring a continuous center rib flanked by notched intermediate ribs and large shoulder blocks to deliver predictable handling, year-round traction and even wear. Four circumferential grooves and lateral notches promote hydroplaning resistance by evacuating water from under the footprint while engineered sipes increase the number of biting edges needed to enhance wet road and wintertime traction.
The tyre's internal structure includes twin steel belts reinforced by spirally wrapped nylon on top of a polyester cord casing to blend strength, durability and ride comfort.
- Wide shoulder blocks create a soft contact edge with the road for better traction and steering response and better grip around corners
- Siped, four-groove tread creates gripping surfaces that also evacuate water into the central grooves, away from the tire
- Symmetric tread pattern lowers rolling resistance reducing vibration, noise and fuel consumption
- Advanced dual compound provides exceptional comfort and steering response without sacrificing mileage
- New sidewall design could sell the TA31 on looks alone. Well-tailored to both economy and luxury cars
- Well-tailored to both economy and luxury cars
KUMHO SOLUS TA31
Min. 2pcs purchase to be eligible for the above promotional price
Prices are inclusive of
- Free installation & labour
- Free wheel balancing
- New tyre valve
- Free rims wash for 4 new tyres purchase
- GST and other taxes